Friday, May 18, 2007

28 people, places and things & 1 divine

1. my loving husband
2. my terrific daughter
3. my wonderful step-daughter
4. my awesome wicked-cool brother
5. my splendiferous (ok, it's not a word, but it should be) sister
6. all of my many aunts and uncles - who have all shown me love, kindness and support along the way
7. my step-father and his whole family
8. my grandparents
9. my extended family
10. my in-laws
11. my clients
12. my colleagues
13. my professional adversaries (I'm an attorney)
14. my neighbors - we actually know each other on a first name basis and chat the most with each other on snowy days while shoveling snow (and making snow angels, aha . . . )
15. snow angels
16. sledding
17. hot chocolate
18. Blizzard of '78 (was was 12, in about 8th grade, no DVD or VHS, no satelite dish or cable, no computers, no internet, JUST fireplaces, Monopoly, and friends - oh, yeah, and my father walking home from work for miles after being stranded in Providence RI in the blizzard)
19. I'm grateful for being raised on extra layers of clothing - even if I don't have the state of the art mosture-wicking lycra blend, I know how to stay warm in New England winters!
20. great friends
21. math puzzles and logic problems (yes, I am a math nerd)
22. the Dictionary (which I used to read at lunch)
23. Supercalifragilistic - the word, for providing hours of entertainment while my sister and I used to try to make as many words as possible out of its letters
24. my awesome public school teachers (Canton, Cranston, Scottsdale, Swansea)
25. my awesome college & law school professors (Providence College, SUNY Purchase, Fordham School of Law)
26. my husband's friends - they make life wonderful and interesting
27. my therapist
28. my personal trainer
29. God


Wishing you,

All the Best,
Theresa
The Kids' Bank Book

No comments: